Monday, July 31, 2017

hello it's me

Question: why are you not commenting on the amazing things I'm putting on the internet?
Question: why have you not posted all month?
Question: what the heck Elissa!?!?

ANSWER: Because I'm lazy and I've been in vacation.

*now that we have that cleared up*

Hello it's me, your friend Elissa!!
How's it going people?
What's the weather like where you are? [I'm actually genuinely curious because...]
I JUST SPENT 15 DAYS ON THE EAST COST AND MY LAND THIS PNW CHILD WAS HOT.

*cue vacation photo dump*

But actually I'm going to wait to post pictures because I want to say something meaningful.
IT'S COMING.

So yeah.
I've missed you guys.
What's been happening? 

10 comments:

  1. YAAAAAS first comment LOL and I can't wait for the pics! *inward squeeing*
    xx
    steph
    strictlystephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayayayaya first comment!
      *hands follower of the week award*
      and I'm glad someone's excited!!

      Delete
  2. You're totally allowed to have a break! (Though I have missed you. :) It's sounds like you had a good vacation - I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. :) And as for the weather here on the other side of the planet: it's cold, but I'm cozy sitting in front of the fire. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Jessica!
      And yes, it was really nice! A little hard to come home, but also thankful to be in my own bed and not live out of a suitcase 😜
      And it's cold?!?!?

      Delete
    2. Yep, it's winter in Australia right now!

      Delete
    3. wow! I don't think I realized you are in Australia! That is so cool Jessica!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the photos!!
    You've been so missed. :)
    I live in NY and the weather isn't too bad. Humid as usual and we had a thunderstorm yesterday! Today it's going to be high 80s YIKES. xD
    Hope you had a fantastic vacation!!
    xx

    Sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are comming!
      And thanks so muc sweet Sophy!
      The humidity was so weird to me! I'm not sure what I would do all summer because my hair + humidity = something terrible. But thunderstorms are so cool!

      Delete
  4. XD Welcome to the east coast heat! We're cooling down this week though- mid 80's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH, I don't know how you do it Grace

      Delete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!