Monday, May 15, 2017

lately


lately
I've been trying to avoid sugar and it's pretty hard.
like, not very fun.
errrrr.
whyyy I'm I doing thiss...

ohh, also I'm really craving cheese pizza.


lately
I took the SAT and felt so, adult.
I'm sure I failed one of math sections because my brain fell out of my head.
Also, I didn't have any coffee that morning.


lately
I've been obsessed with the book of Habakkuk.
Like, I'm just a little bit in and I'm so blown away with the depth.
The parallels of my life are staggering,
so I'm trying to drink in it's wisdom.


lately
I've been rehearsing for my dance school's production of ALICE.
I have no idea what's happening.
No idea.


lately
I've been thinking about the future and how all my friends are graduating and leaving me.
*sniffffffffff*
wow.
There're all so beautiful, old, and talented and all these graduation announcements are making me sappy.


so what has your 'lately' been looking like?


5 comments:

  1. cry. i totally took the SAT and did worse than i expected. lolz. avoiding sugar is HARD. although i haven't entirely cut it out, i'm making the decision to say no a lot more often. *shrugs* BUT YEAH. lately has been finishing up school for the year and getting ready for the many travels i'm taking next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the SAT is hard. i feel you.
      wow, you go girl on that sugar self-control.
      and travels?!?!? I WANT DETAILS

      Delete
  2. I CAN RELATE TO THIS WHOLE THING GAH.

    Except for the avoiding sugar because I have zero self control in that regard.

    The SAT is such a miserable experience XD When I walked out I was almost crying from pure joy that it was over ahaha.

    EEP ALICE!!!! Who are you playing??

    And excuse me while I cry over graduates I hate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been avoiding sugar and it hasn't been fun, though I'm still consuming some foods with it so it's not like I fasted from it altogether.
    Keep it up though - it's making me feel so much better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was relate-able! I feel ya. :) Hang in there! God's holding you during the tough times.

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!