Friday, September 9, 2016

BIG EXCITING NEWS



Heyo!!!

I am so excited to let you know that I'm now a contributor to a new blog called BURNING YOUTH!!

Sisters Kate and Abbie who blog at the goodness revolt and Abbiee are some of my favorite bloggers. Their blogs are GOALS. Like, go check them out and leave them comments and chocolate.
You won't be sorry.

So when Kate contacted me about collaborating on a project/website/blog/something totally awesome  I was slightly starstruck and super excited.
So excited.

What is BURNING YOUTH about?

Exactly what it sounds like it’s about: youth on fire. Living inspired lives, and inspiring others. It’s about our lives as warheads, overcoming, fighting the demons, making the world a better place, art, travel music—things that make our hearts hum. That’s what BURNING YOUTH is an outlet for. Most importantly, helping other young adults realize that they aren’t fighting their battles alone… that we’re in this together. We are all taking down the shadows and searching for identity. We can do that together. We can take hands in the darkness and fight this stuff in unison, not solitude.

^^I may have stolen the about words from Kate...

here is the link: http://www.burningyouth.com/

IF THAT DOESN'T"T MAKE YOU WANNA GO CHECK OUT THE BLOG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL.

There ya go. My big exciting news. ;-)

2 comments:

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...