Sunday, September 18, 2016

back into the blender

I have officially been thrown back into the blender. 
Zap, zap, zap. 

And I am weary and caffeinated, yet it's just the first few weeks. 

I know it's partly because I am sick (going on three weeks!) 
Maybe because I'm overwhelmed with the pure volume of school I have,
trying to manage and schedule every waking moment.
My body is adjusting to six days of dance classes. 
I'm trying to learn my Nutcracker choreography.
It's hell week for Music Man, which opens on Thursday. 
My older sister moves out Wednesday.  

So I sit here with my coffee.
Sip, sip, sip. 

I read your beautiful and thoughtful blog posts, 
all inspired and perfect. 

I really should text that lady back. 
I need to take that French quiz asap.  
My math yells at me.

But I'm sitting here with my coffee, waiting to have our last "pancake day" (yes, this is a thing) as a family before Christmas. 
My naked face and XXL t-shirt, before I go pull myself together for church. 

This is where I'm at. 
I'm sorry this isn't poetic or inspirational.
But that's not how my life is at the moment, and I just thought you should know. 

This blender is exhausting.  
Our lives are exciting and terrifying, all at the same time.
And we, dear sisters, walk these roads together. 



12 comments:

  1. you are actually inspiration to me .... I m always waiting for your blogs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing and I love and miss you <3 Just remember, you'll come out of this as a tasty smoothie, and everyone likes those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, your comments make me so happy :)
      xoxox

      Delete
  3. Exciting and terrifying, yes. I feel that too. But keep hanging in there, girl! He's right in that blender with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was actually totally inspirational to me. Thanks for sharing, and hang in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the blender. That's the best way of describing it that I think I've ever heard.

    I'm sorry that you've been sick for so long! That's the absolute worst. Hopefully you're feeling better:)

    How was Music Man??? I'm actually going to be in that this spring- I'm Zaneeta! Our first read is tomorrow:)

    "This blender is exhausting.
    Our lives are exciting and terrifying, all at the same time.
    And we, dear sisters, walk these roads together. " <-- Yes yes yes yes yes. It's exhausting. But life is beautiful, even when it's exhausting, and we're gonna make it. <3


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear <3
      And it is the worst. Uhgg.
      And it is going so well! So so so fun. Very different from ballet productions, and a little bit of a culture shock! But it's a blast.
      Ohhhh!! And congratulations! Better get practicing your "YE-Gods!!" ;)

      Delete
  6. I love everything about this because its so real! So inspiring!
    Btw, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm totally following yours, and looking forward to more posts!!<3<3
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you can relate:)
      And no problem! I always look forward to your posts!

      Delete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...