Thursday, August 25, 2016

i serve one master


When I wake-up tomorrow morning, I will remember I serve one master.

I do not serve my image
make-up 
clothes
trends
brands

I do not serve the expectations of others
teachers
parents
friends 
siblings
peers

I do not serve my feelings
fear 
loneliness
stress
doubt


For I choose to serve one God.

I will strive to align myself with the person and character of Jesus. 
I will fight to know my true image found in grace
I will work diligently in what I have been called to
I will cling to truth and fight darkness.

Because I serve one master. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm working on doing a better job of remembering this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! Can I get another Amen? AMEN ;)
    You're a lovely person with lovely writing and I really like this and I look up to you a lot and you're awesome.
    Thank you Jesus for forgiving us when we serve other masters instead of Him And let me remember to always strive to serve Him above anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are way kind and your words warm my soul..
      Amen!
      love you chica!

      Delete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!