Saturday, February 13, 2016

39 thoughts



  1. uhhh, why am I so tried 
  2. oh right, I didn't really sleep last night
  3. I am always in a perpetual state of tiredness
  4. like whenever anyone asks me how I am, I'm tired 
  5. It's a little weird
  6. But coffee is good
  7. so that kinda makes up for the tiredness
  8. but.....
  9. I need to stop spending so much money on coffee
  10.  Its so bad
  11. especially now that I can drive
  12. because I can stop whenever I want
  13. and for food
  14. which is worse because I'm going to weigh 200lbs by June
  15. great
  16. Cramp
  17. wait, was that a actual cramp?!?
  18. It cant be
  19. IT JUST ENDED
  20. yup, this is definitely a cramp
  21. whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy 
  22. I hate this
  23. I want to watch a movie
  24. why did I just eat all that chocolate
  25. what the heck tomorrow's valentines day I can eat what I want
  26. yeah!
  27. I'm all stiff and achy with my tired headache
  28. but hooray for yoga pants
  29. and these ones are really comfy
  30. so soft and so sleek
  31. I want more chocolate but I also want real food
  32. why must life be so hard
  33. And why do I have all this school to do
  34. and why did no one buy me tickets to my absolute favorite ballet that is going on right now 
  35. the injustice.
  36. They should make a law banning school on the weekends
  37. Because I cant remember the last time I didn't do school on a weekend
  38. that is so sad. 
  39. Sniff.
 

7 comments:

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!