Friday, October 2, 2015

fashion friday- casual fall clothes


Hey, it's October! Craziness! These pants are my new favorite (well, all new things are my new favorite.. ;) but when I went to get them on at 6:07am last week, I realized the lady forgot to take the security tag off. Annoying, especially at 6 in the morning. Now that I am binge wearing them, I'm falling in love with them.

They are the perfect addition to a cozy fall sweater, or a lighter cotton shirt.

Enjoy!













shoes- Bass/pants- H&M/shirt- Gap/sweater- Target

Q: What is your favorite fall clothing item right now?

thanks for visiting Letters to Jayna! Please take a moment to comment and let me know what you think :) If you like what you see, fee free to follow me on Bloglovin', Blogger, or Google+


4 comments:

  1. Nice casual Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. I love that outfit!! The jeans are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!