Sunday, September 6, 2015

All the Time


You know what?

 God is good, all the time.
All the time.

  Even when it's crazy overwhelming. Even when things aren't going the way you hoped, or thought. Even when it's hard. Or even when things are good.

God is good. All the time.

  I like to forget that. I forget that God's grace covers me when I am anxious.

I don't feel like everything is going my way, or is perfectly fair.
   
  I forget that I don't do the right things for the approval or rewards of others.

Sometimes I use lies to motivate me.

 I don't cover myself in God's love- instead I tell myself that God does love me, I just need to keep trying to be a good person.

I let myself run on my own steam.

I allow lies to control my actions.

 But you guys, God is good all the time.

He is good when I freak out over a casting list.
He is good when things aren't fair, and don't go the way I want.
He is good when I am overwhelmed.
He is good when I think more of others opinions, then of his.
He is good when life isn't.
He is good when I try to depend on my own strength.

He is good.

Slow yourself down this week. Remind yourself constantly that

God is good, when..................


Thank you so much for visiting Letters to Jayna. Please take a moment to check me out on Bloglovin' and Google+. Also, feel free to make my day and leave a comment!

Question: Do you ever struggle to know that God is good when..........?

2 comments:

  1. God is good all the time.
    And all the time God is good. :)
    I like that saying.
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Thanks for dropping by Ashley!

      Delete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...