Sunday, March 8, 2015

This is the part where you find out who you are


 


This is when you learn to dance in the pouring rain.
  Now is when you learn to lean on God's grace
In your tears, you are able to choose bitterness or forgiveness
   This is when you overcome
Now is when you shape tomorrow
   This is the part where you find out who you are

There are things pulling at my heart that are not of God.
    Anger. Bitterness. Entitlement.
Every human reason to pitch a temper tantrum because Life isn't fair!!! sits in my heart. I want justice.

   "But Jesus was saying, Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves. " -Luke 22:34

I don't have that kind of grace. And forgiveness? Yesh.
   I say I am a follower of Jesus; this is the part where I find out who I am.

-Elissa

Thank you so much for visiting Letters to Jayna; please take a moment to follow me on Google+ and Bloglovin. And don't forget to leave a comment!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Elissa, life is so tough at times, and like you I don't have that kind of grace but we don't need it, ours will never be enough but He has said 'My grace is sufficient for thee, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. There is enough for you in Him. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I so needed to hear that again today:-) <3

      Delete
  2. Oh Elissa, life is so tough at times, and like you I don't have that kind of grace but we don't need it, ours will never be enough but He has said 'My grace is sufficient for thee, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. There is enough for you in Him. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...