- To keep the tule from getting stuck in your legs- spray hairspray all over your tights and inner thighs. It works!
- Keep small bags of snacks in your dance bag. Almonds, trail mix, peanut butter pretzels, humus and veggies, or cheese and crackers. It's easy to be discrete about grabbing a handful of almonds to keep your energy up
- Bring at least two water bottles
- Extras all around! Tights, bobby pins, hair spray, pointe shoes, flat shoes, ect. You never know when your tights will snag........
- Nail polish to stop the run you just got in your tights
- Music to warm yourself up
- Warm up clothing- zip up sweat shirt, pangs, leg warmers, ect.
- Clothes for after the show
- A quick change chart, if you have more then one dance
And there you are! Happy Nutcracker!!!