Monday, May 19, 2014

Stupid

   When we were little, we weren't allowed to use the word stupid. Or dumb. Or idiot.


But Jayna, some idiots are making some stupid decisions, that make me feel dumb, and it really sucks.
 Oh yeah, lets not forget 'sucks'.


I don't write that to rebel, but sometimes strong language is the only thing is describe strong emotion. I am mad.
Mad because people are making decisions for the wrong reasons.
Mad because it just isn't fair.
Mad because I have so much to do, and not feeling motivated enough to do it.
Mad because people don't see integrity. I'm not saying that I have loads of it; I'm just saying it feels unappreciated.
I am mad because sometimes, life can feel stupid. And dumb. And it just isn't very fun. (okay, I made a rhyme, because I'm just that cool)


But yeah. It's frustrating.


             

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I do some really stupid things... A lot. And then I feel like a dork and idiot. But for me I have noticed that usually I am the only one who really remembers my mistakes, and I am sure that the same applies to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead- make my day by leaving a comment!